Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Old Friends, New Beginnings

Over the weekend, I had an opportunity to visit with my close friends from high school. Julie and Stephanie moved to Calgary a couple years ago. I met Julie in my grade seven year at junior high. Through Julie, I was able to meet Stephanie at Allison's wedding in 2007. Our friend, Allison, still lives in Nova Scotia. Allison and I have been friends since we started elementary school. She decided to fly out for a visit and introduce us to the new love in her life.

Meet Madeline.

Doesn't that cute dimple spread a smile across your face?

And does she ever giggle! Baby giggles are infectious!

So it was a great visit, but not nearly long enough. I was great to spend the weekend with old friends and reminisce. On Friday, I decided I needed a new beginning with a new job that I start at the end of the month. I have been at my current job almost 6 years so this decision has put my stress level near maximum. Spending time with friends was the best relaxation a girl could ask for. Although, a pedicure would have been a nice addition. Maybe next week!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...love the outfit and the hat. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete