Wednesday, January 20, 2010

First Round of Pictures!

Here are the first of my Project 365 pictures!


January 17, 2010 - It was really nice outside, so I opened the window for Daisy and Sika. Daisy got there first, and Sika is impatiently waiting her turn.

January 18, 2010 - I was on my way to Tina's for dinner after work. In the field across from the new arena, there is an iron cowgirl sillouette. Almost looks like the real deal.

January 19, 2010 - Lounging in the new recliner, with the heated blanket I got for Christmas. Sika loves the heated blanket and is up in my lap as soon as I sit down.

January 20, 2009 - New greek pasta sald recipe! We are having a potluck at Christin's tomorrow night. So keep your eye out for some baby pics!! I will post the recipe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment