Friday, January 29, 2010

Project 365 - II

I missed a couple days. I thought this project would be a great idea, but somedays, it is hard to find something to take a picture of. I get up, go to work, come home, make supper (sometimes), relax, go to bed, repeat. Not too exciting 'round here most days. I am hoping as time goes on, I will get more creative with the pictures.






January 22nd - I was on my way to Tina's for dinner after work and it was frosty and foggy that day. The frost started to collect on my rear view mirror, so I pulled over to get a picture. Not sure what is more neat about this picture. The frost or the flat, foggy prairie.



January 25th - My scrapbook room. It is kind of a mess here, but I was working away on Emma's birthday invitations.


January 27th - Dad's home! Daisy ignores me when Lee is home.


January 28th - I have seen some beautiful sunrises and sunsets in my 9 years living here. I caught this one Thursday morning.

January 29th - Furbabies in the kitchen. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment