Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Family Picture Day

Yesterday, Mom arranged for our family pictures to be taken. They were originally to be done at Grand Pre, but we changed them to the Harriet Irving Botanical Gardens. If it rained, we could have used the KC Irving Enviromental Science Center.

What a beautiful place. They are located at Acadia University in Wolfville. I didn't get a chance to tour the whole gardens as I my attire was a bit excessive considering the sweltering heat. I bolted for the A/C. Here are a few shots I did get.






Me and Jess
























I would love to know what these flowers are. They produce little pods that explode and curl up when squeezed. We used to have fun with these when we were kids.


















1 comment:

  1. Josh and I have a picture of us on that round fountain thingy. It's in a frame in our bathroom. That is SUCH and nice spot to get pictures taken.

    ReplyDelete