Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Is It Friday Yet?

Not that I am trying to wish my life away.


I will be in Nova Scotia bright and early on Friday morning! I am quite excited if you couldn't already tell. I get to meet Emma and see the rest of my family.


Who wouldn't want to smooch that cute face?

I get to visit with my friends. I will eat lots seafood and downhome good cookin'. I will get to the beach at least once, and my hair will frizz out from the humidity. I get to see the friend I have had longest in life FINALLY get married. They have been going to get married every year now for a few years, but something comes up, and plans change. It is sure to be a good time!

So stay tuned, as I plan to blog as much as I can, post as many pictures as I can, all in an effort to make you wish you were there with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment